Background & Role
Alan is responsible for leading the company’s growth outside Northeast Wisconsin and for developing appropriate systems and procedures to manage that growth. Alan is a member of the senior management team and serves as a relationship manager for several trust relationships.
Alan’s 25 years trust and financial experience, his leadership of a successful national trust start-up and experience in trust administration, business development, financial planning and executive management, give him a unique and well-rounded perspective to help the company’s clients and their professional advisors achieve their goals.
Memberships & Associations
• Advisory Committee Member, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
• Member and Past Board Member, Rotary Club of Appleton
• Member, Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin,
Madison Estate Council, Financial Planning Association
• Past Board President, Richard Mauthe Center at UW-Green Bay
• Past Board Member, Transistor Devices, Inc.
• B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison (with distinction)
• Certified Financial Planner™ – College for Financial Planning
• Cannon Financial Institute – Continuing Education Programs