Background & Role
Ann is primarily responsible for trust and estate settlement and also serves as the administrator for several trust relationships. She has more than 25 years of trust administration experience and has worked with individuals, private foundations, and non-profit organizations.
With her background in trust administration and a commitment to providing exceptional service, Ann partners with investment professionals and legal advisors fostering strong client relationships. She continues this partnership for clients throughout the estate settlement process providing the personal service intended for their families and beneficiaries.
Memberships & Associations
• Board Member and Past President, Winnebago Estate Planning Council
• Member and Past President, Neenah-Menasha Kiwanis
• Tempo Fox Valley
• Paralegal Degree, Illinois Central College
• Cannon Financial Institute – Trust School Graduate
• Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) – Institute of Certified Bankers
• Leadership Fox Cities–