Vice President, Shareholder, Director
Background & Role
Dick is responsible for overall development and delivery of trust administration services, and serves as administrator for several trust relationships. Trained as an attorney and with more than 30 years of experience in estate planning and estate and trust settlement, he is well qualified to help lead our trust administration team in developing and applying solutions to the variety of unique legal and practical challenges that our clients’ plans may present.
His 13 years of counseling estate planning clients with an Appleton law firm give Dick the perspective necessary to effectively partner with our clients’ investment managers, attorneys and other professional advisors.
Memberships & Associations
• Member and Past President, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
• Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
• Vice President, Mission of Hope House of New London
• B.S., Math and Economics, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
• J.D., University of Michigan