President, Shareholder, Director
Pete will be retiring at the end of 2018. Please click here for details.
Background & Role
Pete is one of the founders of Fiduciary Partners. As President, he is responsible for the overall management and direction of the company. Pete also heads our internal leadership development and succession planning initiatives.
Pete’s legal education, Wisconsin roots, entrepreneurial spirit, and more than 35 years in the trust business give him a unique perspective in helping clients and their advisors find trust and custody solutions.
Memberships & Associations
• Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
• Past Member and Past President, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
• Past Member, Investment Committee, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
• Founding Member, Wisconsin Bankers Association Trust Banking Section
• B.B.A., Finance, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
• J.D., University of Wisconsin