Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Shareholder, Director
Background & Role
Ryan is responsible for the company’s internal budgeting, cash and risk management and related functions, and also administers several personal trust relationships. He is a member of the company’s Board of Directors and Senior Management Team and has more than 15 years of trust experience.
With a broad background that includes business and trust administration and trust operations, as well as service on multiple boards, Ryan is well-suited to manage Fiduciary Partners’ finances and to guide clients and their advisors through the important decisions associated with trust administration.
Memberships & Associations
• Board Member and Vice Chair- ThedaCare Family of Foundations, Inc.
• Board Member, ThedaCare Foundation- Appleton
• Member, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council, Green Bay Estate Planning Forum,
Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin (Board Member)
• B.B.A., Finance, University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
• Cannon Financial Institute – Trust School Graduate
• Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) – Institute of Certified Bankers
• Master of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh