Background & Role
Steve provides personal trust administration, trust and estate settlement, and retirement plan administration services. He is also our in-house expert on income taxation of trusts and individuals, and estate and gift taxation. Steve has worked in trust administration and has managed trust service offices in the Fox Valley region since 1984.
His strong background in law and accounting disciplines, and income and estate tax issues, allows him to advise our clients and their professional advisors on a wide array of trust, tax, and estate planning concerns.
Memberships & Associations
• Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
• Member, State Bar of Minnesota
• Boys and Girls Brigade Board of Directors
• Member, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
• Town of Neenah Land Trust Committee
• B.A., Political Science, University of Minnesota
• J.D., University of Minnesota (magna cum laude)