Background & Role
Chris is responsible for our office location in Brookfield, WI. His primary role is to assist in the company’s continued growth in Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Chris also serves as the trust officer responsible for the administration of several large trust relationships.
Chris has over 25 years of wide-ranging trust and financial experience, including experience in trust administration, business development, insurance, and trust operations management. He is well known in the trust industry for his integrity and dedication in helping clients and their professional advisors achieve their goals.
Memberships & Associations
• Advisory Council Member, Family Services of Waukesha
• Former Executive Committee Member, United Way of Waukesha County
• Past President, The Volunteer Center of Waukesha County
• Finance Committee Member, St. William Church, Waukesha
• BBA, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (cum laude)
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary® – Center for Fiduciary Studies
• Cannon Financial Institute – Graduate
• Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)