Assistant Vice President, Shareholder, Director
Background & Role
Melissa is the administrator for a number of personal trust relationships and specializes in administering our irrevocable life insurance trusts. She also provides leadership and support for a number of special projects within the firm. Melissa has over 8 years trust experience. Prior to joining Fiduciary Partners, she worked for 7 years as a staff accountant for a large publicly traded company in the Fox Valley.
Her trust, accounting and business experience, plus her strong commitment to quality client service give Melissa the ability to serve clients and their professional advisors with integrity, accuracy and timeliness.
Memberships & Associations
• Committee Member, Women’s Fund for the Fox Valley Region
• Board Member, Girls on the Run of Northeast Wisconsin
• Member, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
• B.S., Business Management, University of Phoenix
• Associate Degree, Accounting, Fox Valley Technical College
• Cannon Financial Institute – Trust School Graduate
• Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) – Institute of Certified Bankers