J. Robert Ellis
Background & Role
Bob is responsible for the administration of personal trust relationships, serves as a resource for estate settlement services, and is a valuable member of our senior management team. With more than 22 years of experience in trust and estate administration for individuals, and related services for institutions, he offers extensive experience in serving clients and working with their professional advisors.
A legal education focused on estate planning, and an additional three years in charitable gift planning provide Bob a unique perspective on helping clients develop and implement practical solutions to a wide range of planning goals. Bob’s experience also includes extensive trust office leadership.
Memberships & Associations
• Member and Past President, Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
• Member, St. Norbert College Gift Planning Advisory Council
• Member, YMCA of the Fox Cities Heritage Club Committee
• Member and Past President, St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System
• B.B.A., Finance, Iowa State University
• J.D., University of Iowa